• Highly effective surface or object disinfectant
• Perfect for any surface or object (e.g. water tanks, food prep areas, medical equipment, etc)
• No post application rinsing required
• Forms no harmful by-products
• Safe and easy to apply with quality trigger mechanism
• Alcohol and Chlorine Free
• Odour, colour and taste free
• Two year shelf-life
• Physical state: Liquid
• Colour: Colourless
• Odour: Pungent
• pH (100%): < 1.5
• Freezing point: -3 °C
• Boiling point / range: 103 °C
• Flash point Not flammable
Handling & Storage
• Open container carefully in case of pressure build up, avoid exposure, wear suitable PPE.
• Protect product from contamination and keep away from sources of ignition and combustible materials.
• Ensure adequate ventilation, especially in confined areas.
• Never return unused product to container for re-use.
• When dosing water systems, ensure system is suitably vented to prevent pressure build-up during active decomposition.
• Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place. Keep away from heat, sources of ignition and combustible materials. Condition of containers should be checked regularly. Store in original container where possible, if transferred store in a clean receptacle equipped with a vent. Storage containers/vessels should be stainless steel or plastic (PVC/HDPE preferred).